Complaint Review: ADP Money Network First Data

• Submitted: Tue, February 24, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 24, 2009

• Reported By:marietta Georgia
ADP Money Network First Data
7000 Goodlett Farms Pky 2ndfl Memphis, Tennessee U.S.A.

ADP Money Network First Data Stole my Money Memphis Tennessee

I reported my card stolen and they still let someone take 50.00 off of my account. I called them everyday for 21 days and still couldn't get my money back. They gave me the run around from number to number and still no refund. I talked to everyone emailed everyone and still no response. This company is a scam they charge fees on top of fees for every transaction but when you need to dispute something all you can get is a person in india who knows nothing and can't help.Please beware of this company they will steal all of your money!!!!

Angel
marietta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2009 01:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ADP-Money-Network-First-Data/Memphis-Tennessee-38016/ADP-Money-Network-First-Data-Stole-my-Money-Memphis-Tennessee-427992. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ADP Money Network First Data