Complaint Review: ADP Total Pay Card By Money Network

• Submitted: Sat, January 31, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, January 31, 2009

• Reported By:austin Texas
ADP Total Pay Card By Money Network
Cardholder Services P.O. Box 350160 Ft Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-713-3378
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

ADP Total Pay Card By Money Network irresponsible,lying, premeditatve, RIP-OFF Scammers Ft Lauderdale Florida

I have read other reports about ADP not actually letting people sign in and it is true. I have never been able to sign in and then when I call, the person treats me like I'm stupid and cannot navigate through the site because I'm an idiot. Then, when she walks me through it I still cannot sign in and they say it's a problem with my computer. Then they charge me a dollar every time I call. I even told one lady that I was sick of being charged a dollar because I have to keep calling over a problem they refuse to fix...she just said that is their policy but she would not refund the money.

They also say on their site that there is no limit to the money I withdraw from my account. That is a lie, I have a $400. limit to what I can withdraw from an ATM each day. I have this card because the agency that takes my child support from my X-husband sent me this card one day and said this is how the money has to be sent to me now. I hate it. There are fees for everything.

I have never ever received a statement from them and I need to get one because I know that there are transactions that I need to dispute. I have called them about it{yet another $1} but to no avail. Noting is ever done. All these people do is talk in circles and I am so sick of it! They should not screw with people's money.

I have waited YEARS to get a single cent from my X but now that I am it is the biggest joke! BTW it would be nice to speak with ONE person from ADP that actually understands me. I speak English am not versed in anything else and you know what? That is my right! I should not have to be frustrated with them for not understanding me nor should a language barrier impede me from knowing what the hell is going on with my money. The web-site that I should be able to go onto to look at my money is a joke!! The customer service is a joke and this entire company is a joke!!

austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2009 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ADP-Total-Pay-Card-By-Money-Network/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33355-0160/ADP-Total-Pay-Card-By-Money-Network-irresponsiblelying-premeditatve-RIP-OFF-Scammers-Ft-418487. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ADP Total Pay Card By Money Network