Complaint Review: ADQ Trucking/ Discounted Relocations

• Reported By: I Am On It — New Jersey United States of America
ADQ Trucking/ Discounted Relocations
30 Allwood Road Internet United States of America

ADQ Trucking/ Discounted Relocations Moving Company Internet

Discounted Relocations is a name that this company should not be using.  Last week, I called the company for a price, gave Sherry all of the correct information and she gave me a quote of $500.  When she told me that she would send two men she sent three.   She put in the wrong zip code, they went to another town, and finally upon arriving at my home.  Three thug like white boys jump out of a truck too small for the move.  In a loud disrespectful manner they were  going back and forth with the leader who appears to be high he demands $1900 from me before he wou;d  start the door.   When I looked at the quote it had the exact items that were to be moved, he claimed the difference was him having to wrap tables.

Let's talk about the racial comments -  the drug addicted leader made comments about me not being able to afford the move, how some people are dirty with bed bugs.  After informing him that  I could afford the move and the amount of money I withdrew for the move - he referred to me as a drug dealer.   One men asked to visit my bathroom, after kicking them out I went to my bathroom to find that he had urinated all over the toilet, and the floor not flushing.   He really sent me a I hate niggers message...........

At the end of the day, they did not want to move a black family.  When she put in my address which is 99% white they thought I was white.  When he got here, I could tell that he did not want to do the job and if he had to touch black people items I would pay for it.  Not to mention, after seeing my nice home which is filled with expensive furniture and large big screen TV's he was trying to find out what I did for a living, even at one point referring to me as a drug dealer.

IF YOU ARE A PERSON OF COLOR, DO NOT CALL THEM......THEY WILL TRY TO RIP YOU OFF.......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 04:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ADQ-Trucking-Discounted-Relocations/internet/ADQ-Trucking-Discounted-Relocations-Moving-Company-Internet-983114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ADQ Trucking/ Discounted Relocations