Complaint Review: ADS ENTERPRISE

• Submitted: Mon, May 14, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, May 14, 2007

• Reported By:BRIGHTON Colorado
ADS ENTERPRISE
PO BOX 2470 DAVENENPORT, Iowa U.S.A.

ADS ENTERPRISE Rip me off they are liers and thefts DAVENENPORT Iowa

I recieved a call from ADS Enterprise one morning that was working with Brighton Chammber of Commerce and offered me the ads. well I paid them $499.50 and till now I was promised to recieved 600 guide and never did. I called and my refund was to be mail to me on Feb 2007

on April 2007 I called Mark Monfeli and he said that my check was already sent to me he even gave me a check number. well that company is a lier and A thieft. people dont believe everyone you get a call from cause they really know how to talk softly and kind but on the other end of the phone there is EVIL

Delfina
BRIGHTON, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2007 11:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ADS-ENTERPRISE/DAVENENPORT-Iowa-52809/ADS-ENTERPRISE-Rip-me-off-they-are-liers-and-thefts-DAVENENPORT-Iowa-248599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ADS ENTERPRISE