Complaint Review: ADS Enterprise, Milestone Marketing

• Submitted: Wed, July 11, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, July 11, 2007

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
ADS Enterprise, Milestone Marketing
4711 N. Brady Davenport, Iowa U.S.A.

ADS Enterprise, Milestone Marketing STOLE my $500! for bogus ads Davenport Iowa

10 months ago I purchased, over the phone, what I thought was legitimate advertising from ADS Enterprises. The "sweet" woman on the phone had me convinced that my ad for my real estate business would go out to 5,000 households on an Emergency Guide sent out to the Las Vegas Valley for $499.50.

Also, she promised to send 700 extra postcards. I haven't received anything from this company.I've been calling this company and leaving messages.

Finally I left them a voicemail threatening to contact the BBB. A couple of weeks later I got a copy of what my ad would look like. My child could have done a better job.

Now, I have a new name of business for them on my invoice. Milestone Marketing? And a new phone number. They have not answered any more of my calls.

My next step was to inform the Iowa Attorney Generals office in writing. And I reported them to the Better Business Bureau.

I want my money back! I hate being scammed and I hope that they go to jail for what they have been doing to hard working people like myself.

Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2007 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ADS-Enterprise-Milestone-Marketing/Davenport-Iowa-52806/ADS-Enterprise-Milestone-Marketing-STOLE-my-500-for-bogus-ads-Davenport-Iowa-260208. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ADS Enterprise, Milestone Marketing