Complaint Review: ADS Enterprise

• Submitted: Wed, June 13, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, June 13, 2007

• Reported By:Wyoming Michigan
ADS Enterprise
P.O Box 2470 Davenport, Iowa U.S.A.

ADS Enterprise I was supposed to get a product by March. Davenport Iowa

I paid for their services on September 15, 2006. I was told at that time that by February or March would be getting 300 Emergency Guides and over 5000 would be sent out to the area. I waited patiently for them to send me both mine and to get some sort of confirmation that you would be sending them out to others. In April, I called to request that I get mine Emergency guides and I was told that they would be getting produced within the next week.

So I waited another week waiting to get a copy of what they would look like. This was never sent. I called again in May and was told again that they are going to production soon. This time I was sent a copy of what my ad would look like but not the finished product. I waited again for them to send me my guides.

Now it is the middle of June and I have not received so much as a phone call telling me what is going on. I would like to be refunded my money because I am sick of getting told that these guides will be coming. It has been 9 months since I paid and I have not seen anything that resembles the product that I paid for.

Regan
Wyoming, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2007 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ADS-Enterprise/Davenport-Iowa-52809/ADS-Enterprise-I-was-supposed-to-get-a-product-by-March-Davenport-Iowa-254187. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ADS Enterprise