Complaint Review: ADS Enterprise

• Submitted: Wed, October 18, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, October 18, 2006

• Reported By:Auburn Washington
ADS Enterprise
P.O. Box 2470 Davenport, Iowa U.S.A.

ADS Enterprise Ripoff Fraudulent Paid & No Product No Contact Davenport Iowa

This company contacted us in January 2006 claiming to sell Emergency Guide Magnets for marketing my business. They said they would make approximately 5000 and that we would recieve 250 to distribute myself. Got the invoice on in January 2006 and paid $549.50. The invoice said that ship date was 08/06. Never heard from the company again. I started calling in August (called every week or so until mid October 06) and was always told that someone would "get back to me by the end of the day" or I would receive an email "by the end of today", or that "everyone was in a meeting and would call me today". Nobody ever contacted me. More often than not, when I called, it went straight to a generic voicemail. I left voicemails, but nobody called me back. On 10/10/06 I spoke to Raquel who promised delivery in 2 weeks. Never happened. Could not get ahold of her again. Checked online at the Better Business Bureau and they have MANY complaints filed against them. Will warn everyone we know never to do business with them.

Auburn, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2006 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ADS-Enterprise/Davenport-Iowa-52809/ADS-Enterprise-Ripoff-Fraudulent-Paid-No-Product-No-Contact-Davenport-Iowa-216422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ADS Enterprise