Complaint Review: ADS Enterprise

• Submitted: Fri, July 27, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, July 27, 2007

• Reported By:Lombard Illinois
ADS Enterprise
PO Box 2470 Davenport, Iowa U.S.A.

ADS Enterprise can't even find the words to describe the way I was treated, disgusting people, get a real job! Davenport Iowa

I have the same story as everyone eles, but being blonde I called up and ordered 2 cities, promised 1000 free emerg guides, for my own mailings,even received a shipped date.

My hard earned money went into this, as I was just starting my career, I was ripped-off $700.00. I called time & time agian spoke to 3 different people, all telling me that some would get back to me.

This was back in DEC of 2005 and I still can't get over it, and they seemed so nice!

Lombard, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2007 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ADS-Enterprise/Davenport-Iowa-52809/ADS-Enterprise-cant-even-find-the-words-to-describe-the-way-I-was-treated-disgusting-peo-263610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ADS Enterprise