interpretation

• Updated: Mon, July 31, 2006

• Reported By:Woodinville Washington
ADS Enterprise
Davenport, Iowa U.S.A.

ADS Enterprise ripoff misrepresentation; deceiptful guerilla collection tactics Davenport Iowa

I was contacted by Deanna at ADS Enterprise in June. She stated that the City of Woodinville had given her my name as a person who could help advertise on a emgergency contact magnet they were producing for the city. They also stated that these would be distributed by local fire and police force members.

Facts: 1) They are not working with ANY local jurisdiction and have no right to represent their product in that manner. 2)They are not distributing these magnets by hand delivery or by any local enforcement or protection personnel. 3) Deanna was terminated shortly after roping us in. 4) In attempting to cancel I was reminded that the order was taped and served as confirmation that I would agree to a fee if I cancelled. 5) I have asked for a copy of a previous year's magnet and have yet to hear back.

My advice to anyone in the same situation: Do not pay the invoice and contact the Attorney General right away aboout how to respond to their guerilla collection tactics. I feel I must have the right to cancel without penalty if I did not purchase what was decribed to me, which should also be on tape.

They seem to not be above falsehoods and creative wording to dance around their shady business dealings (See reports on QC Unlimited).

Olwyn
Woodinville, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2006 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ADS-Enterprise/Davenport-Iowa-52809/ADS-Enterprise-ripoff-misrepresentation-deceiptful-guerilla-collection-tactics-Davenport-203787. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ADS Enterprise