Complaint Review: ADS Enterprise

• Submitted: Wed, April 11, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, April 21, 2007

• Reported By:Deerfield Beach Florida
ADS Enterprise
4711 Brady Street Davenport, Iowa U.S.A.

ADS Enterprise ripoff These Thieves should have their hands cut off Davenport Iowa

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I am so sorry

I ordered from Tricia Stepanek on July 17, 06 and paid by credit card immediately to get the 20% discount. I was told I would receive magnets the first of 2007 to send to my customer and the Chamber of Commerce in my town would get all the rest to send to anyone that inquired about the city I chose.

I have called numerpus times and spoke with Fred Monfeli, Misty Stein, Raquel, and of course Stephanie Stepanek when she sold me the advertising. She would not speak to me from then on. It should have been an indication.

Fred told me last week April 4,07 that my product was mailed 2 days before which I knew was a lie. Of course it is NOT here. He told me he would not give me a refund because the product had been made and mailed!!!

If you have ordered hopefully not much time as passed so that you can get a refund from your crecdit card.

These people as wwell as the owners Alphonso and Gloria Barnum should be sent to India to have their hands chopped off for stealing.

Brenda
Deerfield Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2007 08:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ADS-Enterprise/Davenport-Iowa/ADS-Enterprise-ripoff-These-Thieves-should-have-their-hands-cut-off-Davenport-Iowa-243584. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ADS Enterprise

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I am so sorry

AUTHOR: Trisha - (U.S.A.)

I am truly sorry that I ever contacted you. I, Trisha Stepanek, wish to have nothing to do with this company. I recently quit due to my knowledge of the companys horrible work ethic. My job was to contact people and sell them advertising. The reason I was never allowed to talk to you after the point of sale is because I had no control of anything after that point. The owner didn't allow the reps to talk to the clients either. I am extemely sorry for all of the crap you are going through. Believe me they will have their karma coming soon.