Complaint Review: ADS-account discovery system

• Updated: Mon, March 24, 2014

• Reported By: Good guy 83 — West palm beach Florida
ADS-account discovery system
, Select State/Province USA

ADS-account discovery system Shawn Wheeler-Department Manager Fake Debt collectors Buffalo NY

Shawn Wheeler of ADS called me up regarding a 9 year old credit card debt. He told me I would get sued/wages garnished/a lean put on my home if I didn't pay.

He sent sent me a vague letter stating terms of the agreement. I agreed to pay $600.00 up front and $200.00 x month for the next 3 months. Shawn Wheeler stole my money. Not a single cent was applied to the account.

Im out hundreds of dollars because Shawn Wheeler is a thief.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2014 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ADS-account-discovery-system/Select-StateProvince/ADS-account-discovery-system-Shawn-Wheeler-Department-Manager-Fake-Debt-collectors-Buffal-1133139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ADS-account discovery system