Complaint Review: ADT Authorized Dealer Patrick Parker Bryan Christopher Moon Thomas Keyes Sowell

• Submitted: Fri, May 24, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, May 24, 2013

• Reported By: Iwill68 — Wilmongton Delaware
ADT Authorized Dealer Patrick Parker Bryan Christopher Moon Thomas Keyes Sowell
1145 Kirpatrick Pkwy Wilmington, Delaware USA

ADT Authorized Dealer Patrick Parker Bryan Christopher Moon Thomas Keyes Sowell SCAM ALERT ADT Authorized Dealer Tricked Me SCAM ALERT Into Three-Year Contract for Alarm SCAM ALERT Two reps said they were with ADT and coming through my neighborhood offering security services because a house nearby had a recent break-in. SCAM ALERT. I was leery because my mom had service with ADT before and had trouble with billing. SCAM ALERT. However, I thought I would give it a try since we did not have monitoring at the time. SCAM ALERT I did not want to be obligated to the service if I was dissatisfied and wanted to cancel. SCAM ALERT I asked the reps two or three times where there was a contact involved because I did not want a contract SCAM ALERT and they said there was no contract SCAM ALERT For that reason alone I decided to sign up SCAM ALERT They wanted to install the same evening SCAM ALERT but I asked them to wait and schedule a date for an installation. SCAM ALERT. One of the reps called me back and I asked them to come two weeks later. SCAM ALERT My would be home for the tech to install the equipment because I would be at work. SCAM ALERT My mom called and told me the equipment was ready but that I had to be there to sign the form. SCAM ALERT THESE PEOPLE ARE LIARS!! Wilmington Delaware

These has been a horrible experince. They lied to me and told me we could cancel the service anytime. I tried to cancel 6 months later and they said I had a 3 year contract that I would have to pay out!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2013 08:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ADT-Authorized-Dealer-Patrick-Parker-Bryan-Christopher-Moon-Thomas-Keyes-Sowell/Wilmington-Delaware/ADT-Authorized-Dealer-Patrick-Parker-Bryan-Christopher-Moon-Thomas-Keyes-Sowell-SCAM-ALER-1053727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ADT Authorized Dealer Patrick Parker Bryan Christopher Moon Thomas Keyes Sowell