Complaint Review: ADT Home Security Group - Bob Norton - Juan Ramirez

• Submitted: Sun, June 28, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, June 28, 2009

• Reported By:West Valley City Utah
ADT Home Security Group - Bob Norton - Juan Ramirez
Arizona State , Arizona U.S.A.

ADT Home Security Group - Bob Norton - Juan Ramirez abusive lenguage - false information - discrimination against race Arizona

On Friday June 26TH 2009 around 5:09 pm MST I received a call from a telemarketing company that id as ADT Home Security Group in the state of Arizona and their ph# did not showed in my caller ID. This was a call that originated with: "please hold for one of our ADT representatives"
When the agent came on line same thing he ID'ed by First Name ad company ADT Home security.
My intention was to let them know that they were calling a cell phone & to please remove it from the dialer, that I do not wanted Sales Calls. The agent proceeded to inform me that I need to fill out a form and mail it to them. I told them that it is illegal to call cell phones once they know this is in fact a cp. The agent started playing fool and I requested a sup. When the "Supervisor" got on the phone also told me the same story and added something that really upset me. I'm Mexican and have a accent. He started telling me about my proper grammar & this and that and that he couldn't understand me adding that I needed to improve my language, he also called me "jack a*s" !!!OVER THE PHONE!!!. I'm not going to lie, I went off on him and requested a different supervisor, to my surprise this 3rd person ID'ed himself as Juan Ramirez and said his Agent ID# was 1372. I started my complaint with him on what happened from the beginning of the call adding that I had used insults to the supervisor. Juan Ramirez advised me that he was the Team Supervisor and that he was going to look in to the recording to determine the severity of situation and to take further actions. Then a 4th person came in to the call he ID'ed as a Floor Manager said his name was Bob Norton ID# 888888 he told me the same story about to fill out the form and added that it was mandatory by Barrack Obama, that every immigrant in USA has to have a Security System installed in their home for their own security. Also said that the FBI was also involved and that they will check the records of every immigrant and that if they did not have the security system installed "WE" are the ones getting in troubles. Bob Norton also said that per order of Barrack Obama, his company was authorized to call my ph 3 times a day until I buy their system which he said it was free of charge that there was a monthly cost but it was tax deductible when I filled my taxes. He said that they will continue their calls until either I "Buy" their system or until they receive the form to stop future calls. He also said that they represent "The National Security" When I asked them for a Ph# to reach them they give me 1-800-216-5232that they were in the State of Arizona. when requested the form he said that I needed to go online and download it and the sent it back to them, when asked for the address he said will call me back and leave it in my voice mail since I was driving at the moment. This call lasted for almost an hour. He never returned the call nor was a message from him leaving any info.
On Sunday June 28th 2009 I decided to call the 800# I was given, the agent id'ed as Apex Alarm Systems and requested to talk to a manager. He got the Floor Manager Larry to which he said will also start a Fraud Investigation since all names and id#'s I was given were "fake" and all issues involved including discrimination and offensive language were used towards a phone recipient "ME".
I will also contact my phone provider to see if they can trace to where the initial call was originated and the ph# from which it came from. But I need to wait till Monday June 29TH to do so. I will follow up on this and add it to this complaint if any new info is received

Juan
West Valley City, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2009 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ADT-Home-Security-Group-Bob-Norton-Juan-Ramirez/Arizona/ADT-Home-Security-Group-Bob-Norton-Juan-Ramirez-abusive-lenguage-false-information--465736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ADT Home Security Group - Bob Norton - Juan Ramirez