Complaint Review: ADT Protect your home

• Updated: Thu, February 06, 2014

• Reported By: Carlos — Gainesville Virginia
ADT Protect your home
1420 Beverly Rd Suite 335 Mc Lean, Virginia USA

ADT Protect your home Protect Your Home ADT Protect your home run unauthorized credit check to my son that lived in my home and refused to updated the contract information Mc Lean Virginia

*UPDATE Employee: ADT Corporate Customer Relations

I called ADT protect your home on 2/1/2014 requesting a quoted for a security system that they are advertising on my local newspaper , I spoke to timothy Cruz and Manager Mrs.Seale I did not provide any information such as SS , DOB, etc . Mrs Seale stated that since i lived in the same address for more than ten years she would overpass that information and the contract will be signed and accepted on the day of installation 2/5/2014 . I was offeres 200 dollars VISA gift Cards to move on with pre-installation set up.

On 2/5/2014 Mrs Fazal the security advisor showed up  my home , he was very professional and and good in the installation process , I accepted the conditions and I added some more devices to the system . The last step of installation I had to be on the phone to request a code for the system activation the lady over the phone asked me to veryfied my DOB that she provided me which was my son DOB I told her that it wasnot my DOB but she can of ignored it and provide with the code then we signed the contrat electronically later after rewiewing the information in the contract I noticed that they run an unauthorized credit check on my son who is a college student and have no income  . I called several time to their customer service number 877-688-7913 to clarify this issue update the contract information  and demand that my son credit check were delete from his credit report I spoke with three  different manager , Rachel , Michael , and Brandon for some reason they refused to update the information in the contract and keep telling me that I provided them with my DOB . At this point by law I have three days to cancel my contract which i will do . However , I can,t allow this company bad bussiness practices  to go ahead and just use  my family and myself  private information and use to their economycal benefits .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2014 07:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ADT-Protect-your-home/Mc-Lean-Virginia-22101/ADT-Protect-your-home-Protect-Your-Home-ADT-Protect-your-home-run-unauthorized-credit-che-1121374. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ADT Protect your home

ADT Corporate Customer Relations

AUTHOR: ADT Corporate Customer Relations - ()

Good Afternoon, my name is Andrew and I work out of ADT's Corporate Customer Relations office. I am sorry to hear about your poor experience with an authroized ADT dealer and would like to assist you further. Please send us your contact information to CustomerConcerns@adt.com and we will reach out to help. Thank you. -Andrew