• Report: #1020192

• Updated: Mon, February 25, 2013

• Reported By: 101 North — Vallejo California United States of America
ADT Security Services CORPORATE
Nationwide United States of America

ADT Security Services CORPORATE All authorized dealers LIE CHEAT AND STEAL WORSE THAN CRIMINALS ALL, Nationwide

ADT sent out a Rep who "specialized" in securing my type of building. They sold us an extensive and expensive system and signed us up for auto bill pay. while trying to straighten out some faulty equipment....installed by them ...we were hit with a mysterious $800.00 bill.  After 3 months of trying to figure out what the bill was for ADT finally decided it was for unpaid monitoring cost (they even sent me a letter SAYING SO).  I pointed out during many many calls that my monitoring is paid via THEIR auto bill pay system and provided proof that they were paid each month on time.

I was told that due to a mistake on THEIR part my auto bill pay was actully paying someone elses bill. WHAT? I was also told it didnt matter what proof I had all I could do was fax the paper work to their "Mis applied payments" department which was only a fax number.  I was also told I would still have to pay the $800.00 and work out my refund with the department with no phone number or they would stop my monitoring.

wait. what?

I got NO response to the numerous faxes I sent to their "Mis applied payment" fax number even tho I sent them BANK STATEMENTS showing that we had indeed paid our monitoring fees.

I did receive a letter from ADT stating that due to the NATURE of my business they were discontinuing my services...oh and by the way I still owed them that 800.00

So they sent in an EXPERT in my type of business (FRAUD) sold me over $5,000 in equipment they had no intention of servicing (FRAUD, GRAND THEFT?), took money directly from my account with out permission to pay a third parties bill and refused to work out the mistake, interrupted my monitoring so when the alarm went off I couldnt cancel the police in time resulting in a large city fine, and then left my business high and dry with an $800 bill that does not belong to me.

According to yelp reviews, in the Bay Area, this is business as usual for ADT. along with not showing up for appointments, faulty equipment, damaged items and no one who knows how to fix it.
$5,000.00 in equipment ....useless
$1,000's in monitoring .... paid in full on time...paid to someone else
$800.00 in collections they wont fix
$400.00 city fine

DO NOT USE

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2013 06:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ADT-Security-Services-CORPORATE/nationwide/ADT-Security-Services-CORPORATE-All-authorized-dealers-LIE-CHEAT-AND-STEAL-WORSE-THAN-CRIM-1020192. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ADT Security Services CORPORATE