lumber

• Updated: Wed, June 26, 2013

• Reported By: Owner — Henderson Nevada
ADT Security Services
14200 E. Exposition Ave. Aurora, Colorado USA

ADT Security Services ADT SCAMS and THREATENS customers for not renewing the 3-year contract Aurora Colorado

*Author of original report: No Action by ADT or by Andrew

*Author of original report: COLLECTION AGENCY HARASSMENT BY ADT SECURITY

*UPDATE Employee: ADT Corporate Customer Relations

*Author of original report: ABUSIVE ADT personnel in Billing

*UPDATE Employee: ADT Corporate Customer Relations

After getting lousy service, I found myself stuck in the 3-year contract by ADT (that's the only way they would do it). Finally the end of 3 years came and i gave in writing my intent not to renew contract.

First they tried to lure me back but when it did not work they started threatening me with collections.  Collections for WHAT?  They bill 3 months in advance and they had already collected everything.

This company is a SCAM. Everyone BEWARE not to sign up with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2013 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ADT-Security-Services/Aurora-Colorado-80012/ADT-Security-Services-ADT-SCAMS-and-THREATENS-customers-for-not-renewing-the-3-year-contr-1062203. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ADT Security Services

No Action by ADT or by Andrew

Andrew,

I gave you the two account numbers in June.

Why haven't you done anything about them?  They are all paid up.

Instead you sent your collection agency SKO Brenner American chasing after me!

Is this all ADT is about?

COLLECTION AGENCY HARASSMENT BY ADT SECURITY

AUTHOR: Owner - ()

After promising to look int the matter, they send a collection agency called SKO BRENNER AMERICAN to hunt me down.

There is no factual basis since I don't owe them any money.

Right now I am collecting evidence of harrassment by ADT through SKO Brenner so that I can sue them.

ADT Corporate Customer Relations

AUTHOR: ADT Corporate Customer Relations - ()

Good afternoon,

Thank you for providing us with the accounts that you are having trouble with. We would like to speak with you to assist in resolving this concern. Please send us your contact information to CustomerConcerns@adt.com so that we can reach out to you. Respectfully. - Andrew

ABUSIVE ADT personnel in Billing

AUTHOR: Owner - ()

This is not a question of cancelling.  We chose not to renew the contract upon termination this month.  Account Nos. 01200 187734546 and 01200 187738964.

Please contact your Billing office because they are HARASSING me and the person(s) won't give me their name. The phone call was made from 877.238.2455.

We had given notice of non-renewal on March 29, 2013.  You guys bill 3 months in advance.  So what is the problem?

Please close this and leave us ALONE.

ADT Corporate Customer Relations

AUTHOR: ADT Corporate Customer Relations - ()

Good Afternoon, my name is Andrew and I work out of ADT's Corporate Customer Relations office. I am sorry to hear about your bad experience with ADT's service and would like to assist you further. If you are still having trouble canceling your services please send us your contact information to CustomerConcerns@adt.com and we will reach out to help. We would also like to hear about your unsatisfactory experiences that prompted you to cancel the service.

Thank you. -Andrew