Complaint Review: ADT Security

• Updated: Sat, January 14, 2012

• Reported By: daemeon — San Pablo California United States of America
ADT Security
13-43 7th Street Buffalo Buffalo, New York United States of America

ADT Security Broadview Security fail to provide service, lied about phone calls (ANI has no record of the calls, clearly lies) Buffalo, New York

I have been a (15+ year) Brinks Home Security Customer. Since ADT (initially through their Broadview "subsidiary") took over, I began having quality problems with the work performed. In late December the system began to malfunction, listing multiple doors unsecured. I contacted and requested a service call. I received a call (on my mobile which I picked up) that the person was running late and would arrive at 12:15. The person never showed up. Further, they claimed they called both my mobile and the land (house) line. There were NO RECORDS OF ANY CALLS as there is Automatic Number Identification (ANI) on all the phones. When I called (1:00 or so) I was told that the person would come by by 2 pm. I went out side, leaving the dogs in the house, working in full sight of the front gate until I called back (approx. 2:45). I was informed that the service person did come by, did call both the house and mobile, and "saw 3 dogs at the gate". Again no calls recorded on ANI (I had my cell with me).

I had excellent service with Brinks, questionable service with "Broadview", and this sloppy ADT service. If you care about having reliable service on your alarm system do not waste time with ADT. They are sloppy and outright liers. Do you want someone coming into your house, with full knowledge of your access codes and code words, who makes these false statements AND IS SUPPORTED BY MANAGEMENT?

I don't.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2012 10:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ADT-Security/Buffalo-New-York-14201/ADT-Security-Broadview-Security-fail-to-provide-service-lied-about-phone-calls-ANI-has-822966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ADT Security