Complaint Review: ADT Security

ADT Security Watch out for the Lies! Savannah Georgia

*UPDATE Employee: ADT Corporate Customer Relations

*Author of original report: Wrong

*Consumer Comment: Really??

I was visited by ADT rep who went over service, and explained that I would save 15-20% off my Homeowner's Insurance.  This would bring the monthly fee from $39 to under $20 per month with the savings fron insurance factored in.  I had no intention of paying $40,. I signed up, sent off paperwork (had to go to insurance co. Main office) and waited for check.after about a month, I called my agent to find out we only saved 4%!  Our salesman had lied!  I called the salesman and Corporate and each said the other would have to cancel.  My last contact with salesman he said hewold take care of it.  5 weeks pass..no action...I call Corporate to complain ( my 9th call), they finally cancel, but want 75% of contract.  I told her she would get nothing since their salesman was a LIAR!  Avoid this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2013 07:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ADT-Security/Savannah-Georgia/ADT-Security-Watch-out-for-the-Lies-Savannah-Georgia-1082109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ADT Security

ADT Corporate Customer Relations

AUTHOR: ADT Corporate Customer Relations - ()

Good Afternoon, my name is Andrew and I work out of ADT's Corporate Customer Relations office. I am sorry to hear about your recent experience with our services and would like to assist you further. Please email us your contact information to CustomerConcerns@adt.com and we will reach out to help. Thank you. -Andrew

Wrong

AUTHOR: DJames - ()

My insurance company did not make the 15-20% off promise...the ADT salesman did!  Are you trolling for ADT?  They LIE!

Really??

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

I have ADT and I do save about 20% a year on my insurance.  Never was I told that my monthly rate would go down.  The savings for the service is with your INSURANCE not ADT. I pay my fees of 33 something a month, get a discount with my insurance and have the peace of mind that my home is protected.  And NO I do not work for the company.

I suggest your beef is with your insurance company. You broke the contract so you a liable.