Complaint Review: ADT home security

• Reported By: tiffany — Hamilton Ontario Canada
ADT home security
Hamilton, Ontario United States of America

ADT home security http://www.adt.com breach of privacy Hamilton, Ontario

I had signed up for a security system for my home.

The customer service rep called my cll phone and did not leave a message. Less then 5 minutes later the rep called my office even though i had it listed as an emergency only number. I got in trouble for a non emergent personal call at work.  Then this evening I received a very angry call from my mother as the rep had also called my parents house seeking information regarding my walls. the rep proceeded to inform my mother of my install date, the package I ordered and other details concerning my account. My mother then was able to cancel my install date even though she a. does not live at my address, b. is not authorized on the account to be spoken to unless in emergency and C. im 30 years old why the hell is this woman calling my parents!!!!

I texted the woman asking her for her managers information and informed her that I am aware of the privacy breach and she starting LYING to me over text stating it was myself that called her today from my number and arguing with me. no apology nothing. SO I am posting it here and will be calling all other governing authorities to deal with this.

They just lost a customer...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2012 09:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ADT-home-security/Hamilton-Ontario-/ADT-home-security-httpwwwadtcom-breach-of-privacy-Hamilton-Ontario-986110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ADT home security