Complaint Review: ADT security

• Reported By: Robert — Los Angeles California
ADT security
Nationwide USA

ADT security Awful customer service Los angeles Nationwide

Today is  April 10 2014 , . I had set a appointment. Two weeks ago as a result of one of my security cameras not working . Whit the time between 2 pm and 5 pm for yesterday between two pm and 5 pm. I received a call at aprox 330 pm from adt service saying that the tech had a major problem on the earlier call and could they please reschedule For the next day today at the same time frame , though I knew it would be difficult, I agreed to reschedule. At about 230, I received a call from the tech saying he may be later but was ex route. I had a predetermined dentist appointment for around that time but I hurried the dentist and left with time to spare as my home is just a few minutes away from the dentist. When I got home the tech who's not here , no note was left saying he arrived no notice when he would be here. I called the customer service linere and of course was put ona 10 minute hold before some picked up I asked where the tech was and was told that he couldn't wait.

huh! I waited two weeks and an additional day I explained I need somewhere here today as I travel and must leave town again with the system being partially disabled and was told the customary ," IM sorry sir but."line fop rom the three sentences that these people are allowed to say, when I insisted, they put me on hold for a scheduling person that had the same low end responce , ghetto could not help . I then asked for a management level person to talk to and was told that someone would call back ! Huh !

it has been two hours with no one calling following up or trying to resolve the problem in any way.

I discourage everyone from using ADT. Worst customer service I almost ever had with any company of their supposed stature.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2014 04:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ADT-security/nationwide/ADT-security-Awful-customer-service-Los-angeles-Nationwide-1137900. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ADT security