Complaint Review: ADT total pay card

• Updated: Tue, April 02, 2013

• Reported By: Saia McLeod — Lanham Maryland
ADT total pay card
7000 Goodlett Farms Parkway, Suite 200 Internet United States of America

ADT total pay card I live in DC, someone in California withdraw all the funds out of my account in California from an ATM. ADT card holder company is not helping and also they have thousands of complaints online about , Internet

I want to keep it short and simple but urgent... Last night, someone in California withdraw all of my money from my ADT total card debit card acoount. I live in washington, DC. It was withdrawn from an ATM at Wells Fargo in California. ADT said it will take 60 days to do an investigation and they are not acting within normal time. I have to pay my rent. They are not be assistive at this time and I also read that this is happening to thousands of people who have their cards. Please help. I beg you.

Signed,
Saia McLeod

(I am a worried hard worker who is about to be homeless at the hands of crooks and a company that doesn't care and even may be in on it.)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2013 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ADT-total-pay-card/internet/ADT-total-pay-card-I-live-in-DC-someone-in-California-withdraw-all-the-funds-out-of-my-a-1040096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ADT total pay card