Complaint Review: ADULT SENSATIONS.CA

ADULT SENSATIONS.CA
Internet Canada

ADULT SENSATIONS.CA They got my $$$, I GOT NOTHING!!!!!! Internet

*Author of original report: Still nothing! I lost $200 to this company

*Author of original report: Liars, thieves and crooks

SHE'S A CROOK!!

I created an order on March 13th on 2 different sites. Within a week I had received one of the orders so I checked in to see the status of my order with Adult Sensations. To my surprise the order was still in 'processing'. I called the number provided on the web site and waited for someone to call. Of course they did not. So I decided to contact via email.

She advised me that some of the items were on back order. I suggested that she update her site to advise if an item is B/O because not one item showed it was NOT available when I made the original order. After a month and half I asked for a refund thinking it was possible because I've had refunds done back to my debit card before. She outright refused.

She suggested that I rework a new order and she'll credit my $$$ to a new order. Well, you guessed it, she still did not have her site updated with items that were not available. I have not been credited the cash I paid to her so I contacted PAYPAL and filed a complaint. By the way, they will take your complaint even if you did not use them. Additionally, I contacted my bank and they are in contact with hers but to date I have heard nothing further.

I've done a lot of business online and this is a first for me. If anyone knows of other opportunities to shut this b**ch down please let me know. I will not let it die and she will rue the day she messed with me!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2013 07:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ADULT-SENSATIONSCA/internet/ADULT-SENSATIONSCA-They-got-my-I-GOT-NOTHING-Internet-1054292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ADULT SENSATIONS.CA

Still nothing! I lost $200 to this company

AUTHOR: kmasse - ()

I ordered in March 2013 and still have yet to receive my order; it's still processing. They did not inform you when selecting an item that it was out of stock so naturally I assumed all was well.

When I contact them recently and I was not very nice about it, I was informed the staff will no longer deal with me due to my attitude. Excuse me? I have been in contact with them via their complaint department quite a few times and was kind and accepting of their excuses but I had finally had it. I let loose.

I just wish I had checked online before placing my order. I have filed a complaint with Paypal, my bank and theirs, and my credit card company. No refunds, no product and lost almost $200. Here we are mid August 2013 and I HAVE A BAD ATTITUDE?? I was on their Facebook page regularly stating my case but they recently turned that off so nobody can make comments there anymore so I post to my news feed once a month reminding all my friends about this fraudulent, unprofessional company and to NOT BUY anything from them.

Do not buy them. I guarantee you will be duped. I've come across a few positive reviews but I truly believe this company is posting them. You have been warned!

Liars, thieves and crooks

AUTHOR: Joann - ()

My order was placed in early March 2013. After many emails through their compaint process. I heard from them in June that my backorder was on their next shipment. Today, August 3 I have still not received my goods.

Do NOT order from this ridiculous company otherwise you'll lose your hard earned money and they're laughing all the way to the bank. Nothing but a bunch of liars and thieving crooks!