Complaint Review: ADULTFRIENDFINDER

• Submitted: Thu, June 04, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, June 04, 2009

• Reported By:Fort Wasahington Maryland
ADULTFRIENDFINDER
adultfriendfinder.com Sunnyvale, California U.S.A.

ADULTFRIENDFINDER SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT SCAM Sunnyvale California

*UPDATE Employee: It Isnt AFF's Fault

I joined Adultfriendfinder and decided to upgrade via credit card. The monthly rate suggested by AFF is $17.95. Soon after I joined I noted two separate charges to my account. About mid month came the $17.95. A second charge was then added on about the 20th of each month.

After my subscription was rejected by the credit card company because I changed account numbers I contacted AFF four times asking for an explanation. AFF never attempted to contact me to explain the double charges. Buyer beware!

Paul
Fort Wasahington, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2009 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ADULTFRIENDFINDER/Sunnyvale-California-94089/ADULTFRIENDFINDER-SUBSCRIPTION-PAYMENT-SCAM-Sunnyvale-California-458452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ADULTFRIENDFINDER

It Isnt AFF's Fault

AUTHOR: J. B. Stoner - (U.S.A.)

Upon investigation of your claim, we have come to the following conclusions regarding your account.

#1 - We received many complaints from other members about the type of activity you were doing on your webcam broadcast, ie- Doing such acts commonly known as Cleveland Steamers, Chili Dogs, Dirty Sanchezs and Blumpies. We also have very strict rules against engaging in inapproiate acts involving domestic pets and family members. We are sure you love your grandmother and her poodle, but having sex with them on webcam is not the way to show your affection no matter how much granny and fluffy enjoyed it.

#2 - You never requested a refund until we notified you that you were violating our Terms Of Service.

Based on the above, we deny your claim for a refund.