• Report: #419326

• Submitted: Mon, February 02, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 02, 2009

• Reported By:Auburn California
unitedtel,llc.com & advancebenefits/voicemail.com Internet U.S.A.

ADVANCE BENEFITS INC., & UNITED TEL, LLC-VOICEMAIL charging my phone bill with monthly subscriptions for nonexistant services, without my knowledge or approval Internet

Advance benefits and United tel, llc-voicemail, has been charging my phone bill $19.95 & $14.95 a month, for several months, for nonexistant service memberships.

I did not order these service membership. I do not have thier membership cards. I have not recieved any benefits from these services.
I have called these companies each month to reverse the charges to my phone bill and cancel any further charges and/or memberships in my name.
They continue to bill thru my phone bill each month.
I must make the calls every month to reverse the charges, and to notify the phone company.

Auburn, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2009 06:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ADVANCE-BENEFITS-INC-UNITED-TEL-LLC/internet/ADVANCE-BENEFITS-INC-UNITED-TEL-LLC-VOICEMAIL-charging-my-phone-bill-with-monthly-s-419326. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ADVANCE BENEFITS, INC., & UNITED TEL LLC,