Complaint Review: ADVANCE CAREER SERVICES USA Corp

• Updated: Fri, September 06, 2013

• Reported By: Mike Jones — Brooklyn New York
ADVANCE CAREER SERVICES USA Corp
224 W 35th Street Suite 403 New York, NY 10001 New York, New York USA

ADVANCE CAREER SERVICES USA Corp AtLANTIC MANAGMENT Fraudulent manipulating New York New York

Good morning. Hope all is well and blessed. I Have been scamed by ADVANCE CAREEER SERVICES USA Corp. I was told by Ms. Lundon, one of their employes who intervied me to deposit $100 for a Urine test, background check, and training. With my deposit I will start working the following days; however, it was contrary to what she said. When I spoke to Ms. Lundon(if thats her real name) she explaine to me, I will be working a maintenance positon for them asap because of my experience and my OSHA certificate once I deposit $100. I agreed and she she said "sign the contract" which I did. Once I read it the contract it I felt stated " Corp does not guarantee any employment". I felt hurt. I gave them another chance and said to one of the so called job developer's, " since the company is subcontracted with direct jobs I will get a job immediately, and he said "yes";however, it was still contrary to what he said. All this so called career service  is send individuals to job sight so fill out applications. Something I do on my computer every day.I asked for my money back and the said bring it to civil court. I might not win in civil court;however, thought my resurch I discovered, accarding to NYC law it illegal to have someone pay for JOb services. Furthermore, when i type up the company name it didn't poped up as a registered company in theNew York gov web sight, So whoever is reading this file a report to get you money back!!!!! Becuse I know Iam.

Mike J

New York, Ny

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2013 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ADVANCE-CAREER-SERVICES-USA-Corp/New-York-New-York-10001/ADVANCE-CAREER-SERVICES-USA-Corp-AtLANTIC-MANAGMENT-Fraudulent-manipulating-New-York-New-1082218. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ADVANCE CAREER SERVICES USA Corp