Complaint Review: ADVANCE USA

• Submitted: Thu, February 21, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, February 21, 2013

• Reported By: ALYCE — Lodi California United States of America
ADVANCE USA

ADVANCE USA investigator Mark Mark stated that this company advance usa is pressing charges against me for internet fraud and the police will be coming to my home and arresting me. i didnt know what he was talking about, Internet

*Consumer Comment: No help needed

I have been harassed and intimidated by this man who calls himself Mark Taylor.  He said he is an investigator from san francisco,ca.  He does have a very heavy accent.  He would not give me a chance to find out why this company is suing me.  He said its to late and the sheriff will be coming to my door to arrest me.   I have never dealt with the company advance usa which is he said the company who is taking me to court.  He told me i will find out tomorrow and God bless me.  I started crying on the phone and told him i didnt know what he was talking about.  I had claimed bankruptcy and if i did owe it would be under my bankruptcy.  He said I took out an advance in Dec 2012 but i never did.  i closed my account in sept,2012.  He hung up on me.  I called him back and started yelling at him and he told me not to call again.  i didnt know what to do.  So i read about this company on this website.  i feel better that it is a scam.  Help me please.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2013 08:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ADVANCE-USA/internet/ADVANCE-USA-investigator-Mark-Mark-stated-that-this-company-advance-usa-is-pressing-cha-1018350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ADVANCE USA

No help needed

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

You have nothing to worry about - they are just scammer and when they call again (and I bet they will) tell them to shove it and hang up.