Complaint Review: ADVANCED IMPORTS

• Submitted: Thu, April 18, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 18, 2013

• Reported By: erryca — Kaplane Louisiana
6001 JOHNSTON STREET LAFAYETTE, Louisiana United States of America

I purchased a used SUV from Advanced Imports @ 6001 Johnston St Lafayette , La. I understood I purchased a used vehicle but I never asked to buy a vehicle I cannot drive @ all. My purchase date is March 1st 2013. 1st repair visit was March 5th coils and spark plugs needed to be replaced. A few days later the break line needed to be replaced. The 3rd visit to the repair shop my rack and pion needed to be replaced. 4th visit to the repair shop was to repair my frame thats cracked. The frame was so damaged it beyond repair. The dealership blamed myself for the break in the frame, which my SUV stayed in the shop more than I was able to drive this SUV. The dealership did not want to hear what I had to say. I would never ever purchase a vehicle with a broken frame. Advance Imports in lafayette , La do not care about anyones life!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ADVANCED-IMPORTS/LAFAYETTE-Louisiana-70503/ADVANCED-IMPORTS-PURCHASED-A-DAMAGE-SUV-LAFAYETTE-Louisiana-1044345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ADVANCED IMPORTS