Complaint Review: ADVANCED MARKETING GROUP

• Reported By: Dale — Beloit Wisconsin United States of America
ADVANCED MARKETING GROUP
Internet, Arizona United States of America

ADVANCED MARKETING GROUP Are liars Internet, Arizona

I am writing this because I worked hard for the money that I paid this company and I did not get any results. I was told that I was able to get a refund on the money if I was not satisfied. I was not satisfied and I emailed them and they have been giving me the run around about the refund.

I was not able to get ahold of anyone on the phone or anything. See what they do is they run you out to the end of refund date and then they do not have to give you a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2009 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ADVANCED-MARKETING-GROUP/Internet-Arizona-/ADVANCED-MARKETING-GROUP-Are-liars-Internet-Arizona-537396. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ADVANCED MARKETING GROUP