Complaint Review: ADVANCEDTRIM

• Updated: Sun, March 17, 2013

• Reported By: kary — hesperia California
ADVANCEDTRIM
1091 suite 100 centra road auburn hills, Michigan United States of America

ADVANCEDTRIM I recieved the first order for free, i was only to be charged for shipping and handeling at the price of 2.97. In febuary another bottle came i stopped the account. No bottles have came for this month auburn hills, Michigan

I ordered a trial order of advanced trim and canceled the next order before  the 30 days. I was supposed to get an email for a ram number to return the second bottle. i never revived it. but the account was closed. I had the first order put on my credit card for 2.97 shipping and handling only and the second bottle was full price. I realize i and understand that. Well, my credit card had been charged 6 times and i am very upset that this company has ripped me off like this. My order number is 2091876. I want this matter taken care asap.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2013 06:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ADVANCEDTRIM/auburn-hills-Michigan-48326/ADVANCEDTRIM-I-recieved-the-first-order-for-free-i-was-only-to-be-charged-for-shipping-a-1035576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ADVANCEDTRIM