Complaint Review: ADVANTA BANK COPORATION

• Submitted: Fri, February 20, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, February 20, 2009

• Reported By:Clearwater Florida
ADVANTA BANK COPORATION
11850 Election Rd Draper, Utah U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-7057255
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

ADVANTA BANK COPORATION Interest Rate Hike from 7.99% to 35.17% Draper Utah

Hi everyone! I guess im another fooled Advanta customer. This complain is about the recent Interest Rate Hike from 7.99% to 35.17% to my small business credit card account from ADVANTA BANK CORP. When I called to get an explanation and a customer service representative said: there is nothing that can be done about it. I'm a good paying customer, never late, never going over limit, no reason at all for this to happen. I asked to speak to a supervisor and after I had been on hold for several minutes, a supervisor came on the line. I had to explain my problem to her several times because she did not seem to be listening and therefore asked me the same questions repeatedly, put me on hold for several minutes, and then returned to say she could not help me and lower rate. Needless to say, I was quite frustrated.
I expected a much higher level of service from this company, and I am quite disappointed. This action by Advanta is unjustified, unscrupulous and in my opinion, usury. In checking the internet for other victims of Advanta's practices, there are many just like me. This company should be investigated for its practices and held accountable. I will be informing my friends and family about this experience.

Sara
Clearwater, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2009 02:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ADVANTA-BANK-COPORATION/Draper-Utah-84020/ADVANTA-BANK-COPORATION-Interest-Rate-Hike-from-799-to-3517-Draper-Utah-426605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ADVANTA BANK COPORATION