Complaint Review: ADVANTAGE CAPITAL GROUP

• Updated: Fri, October 15, 2010

• Reported By: QUEENY — PAWTUCKET Rhode Island United States of America
ADVANTAGE CAPITAL GROUP
200 KNUTH ROAD; SUITE 220 BOYNTON BEACH, Florida United States of America

ADVANTAGE CAPITAL GROUP THIS COMPANY TOOK THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS FROM ME AND DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO HELP ME SAVE MY HOME BOYNTON BEACH, Florida

I was in desperate need of help to save my home from foreclosure.  They informed me to stop paying my mortgage and in order for them to help me they needed 5000 up front.  I paid them $4000 and it went downhill from there.  I went several days without hearing from them at all.  When I finally got a hold of someone, the paperwork from my mortgage company was all of sudden out-of-date, so they needed updated paperwork.  This went on and on and on until they just simply stop returning my calls.  I could have used this money to work a better deal with the mortgage company, but of course I didn't have any more to even do that.  Total scam artists...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2010 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ADVANTAGE-CAPITAL-GROUP/BOYNTON-BEACH-Florida-33436/ADVANTAGE-CAPITAL-GROUP-THIS-COMPANY-TOOK-THOUSANDS-OF-DOLLARS-FROM-ME-AND-DID-ABSOLUTELY-651312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ADVANTAGE CAPITAL GROUP