Complaint Review: ADVANTAGECAPITAL BENEFITS

• Submitted: Tue, March 04, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, March 04, 2003

• Reported By:Somers Point New Jersey
ADVANTAGECAPITAL BENEFITS
CARSON CITY, Nevada U.S.A.

ADVANTAGE CAPITAL BENEFITS ripoff Will not refund your money ripoff business from hell the business that doesnt give a dam dirty SOB's CARSON CITY Nevada

Have'nt receive my refund of 100.00 this has been over a year. I've made copys of everything they have sent me in my packages from phamplet also they may have their but I've a copy of everything. I have learn from this not to trust any company that offer you a credit card for 5000 dollar. I have had an attorney write them a letter also they have not return my money.

Beverly
Somers Point, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2003 06:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ADVANTAGECAPITAL-BENEFITS/CARSON-CITY-Nevada-89703/ADVANTAGE-CAPITAL-BENEFITS-ripoff-Will-not-refund-your-money-ripoff-business-from-hell-the-47841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ADVANTAGECAPITAL BENEFITS