Complaint Review: ADVANTEL TELEMARKETING - TOUCH CALL SOLUTIONS

• Submitted: Wed, December 12, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, December 14, 2007

• Reported By:londonderry New Hampshire
ADVANTEL TELEMARKETING - TOUCH CALL SOLUTIONS
WEST BRIDGEWATER, Massachusetts U.S.A.

ADVANTEL TELEMARKETING - TOUCH CALL SOLUTIONS SCUM SUCKING BOTTOM-FEEDING PARASITES DEE MCKENNA - DAVID ANDRE - MARK HOENIG AND TINA RUSSELL WHO SHOULD BE PUT ON A GARBAGE BARGE AND SET TO SEA WEST BRIDGEWATER Massachusetts

*Author of original report: UPDATE!! 12/14-ADVANTEL (SCAM-TEL)--JUDGEMENT AWARDED TO LOCAL COMPANY WHO SUED ADVANTEL!!

These people have to be the most decietful, scrupulous bunch of idiot savants i have EVER dealt with in my 20 yrs. in the marketing industry. My company paid these tool-bags $2,695.00 for the "perfect lead" program, where they guaranteed us they'd supply us leads until we had 25 sales.

Since the inception of our agreement with these douchebags, they've sent us sperratic emails here and there, of what they consider "lead" information. I handle all aspects of scheduling, setting and confirming of the appointments that our sales reps are to run, and i can say with 100% conviction not a single one of the "leads" as they called them sent to us were worth the time it took to them to send. Totally bogus information, 100%. Upon trying to confirm the "appointments", I'd either be on the phone trying to talk to someone that didn't speak a word of english,...I'd find out that what they in fact called a "homeowner" was in fact a renter with no equity what-so-ever,.....or for the most part, when I tried to confirm any of the "crap-calibur" information they'd email me, the homeowners would swear that they never spoke with anyone to schedule an appointment, or even better---they have a brand new home and no interest in doing anything to their house.

I've talked to Christina Russell (who was suppose to be our account manager)on several occasions--and never once got any type of useful information, except for the promise to send us "replacement leads"......My response to her was, "WHY THE H**L WOULD I WANT "REPLACEMENT LEADS" WHEN YOU'RE JUST GOING TO SEND ME THE SAME TYPE OF BOGUS CRAP AS YOU HAVE SINCE DAY ONE?!?"

Next, i spoke with Mark Hoenig, who was just as unhelpful as Christina. For being one of the owners of the company, you'd think this guy would have his clients' best interests at hand. But no. Another douchebag. Same "pass the buck" mentality. And to think the guy said "well,..I'm sorry Christina hasn't returned any of your calls, but she's been taking care of her sick mother who is dying." Honestly?--speaking for myself,..I have a heart of gold. But at this point,...I have not recieved ONE,...NOT ONE legitimate lead or appointment,---they can look for sympathy elsewhere.

When i brought up the fact that my office is right out of New Hampshire, and I, along with our marketing manager and the owner of my company would be more than happy to make the drive to their office and meet with them to see if there by chance was an "amicable" resolution to things,.....I was told--"We don't meet with our clients"....again--wouldn't a legitimate business owner have the best thoughts of the client in mind, and do whatever it would take to make things right? One would only think so.

And,...Dee Mckenna? Back to my "garbage barge out to sea" reference,...She should in fact be the one paddling that barge. Her customer service skills are straight out of the gutter, and to know she's employed as a customer service representative baffles me.

All said and done, we are currently seeking legal action against Advantel/ Touch call solutions, and would gladly welcome any other company who's had the same experience to contact us. We will be seeking 100% of our initial investment back, + damages.

Morgan
londonderry, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2007 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ADVANTEL-TELEMARKETING-TOUCH-CALL-SOLUTIONS/WEST-BRIDGEWATER-Massachusetts/ADVANTEL-TELEMARKETING-TOUCH-CALL-SOLUTIONS-SCUM-SUCKING-BOTTOM-FEEDING-PARASITES-DEE-MC-291005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ADVANTEL TELEMARKETING - TOUCH CALL SOLUTIONS

AUTHOR: Morgan - (U.S.A.)

It's amazing what kind of information you can find out when someone really gets under your skin...After registering our complaint with the Mass. Attorney General's Office of our own dealing's (getting ripped-off) by the people at Advantel...The kind woman i had the pleasure of speaking with at the A.G. office suggested i contact the Brockton, Mass.

District Court to see if by chance anyone else has had the pleasure of seeing these "bottom-feeders" in court,....and imagine my dismay...there's a company out of mass. called "idea 34 communications" that appears to be another (out of the many) that ADVANTEL TELEMARKETING/ TOUCH CALL SOLUTIONS tried to put the screws to. I was able to contact the president of idea 34, and he was kind enough to tell me about his experience with ADVANTEL. He went to court, and the owner of ADVANTEL--DAVID ANDRE appeared on ADVANTEL'S behalf. Bottom line, ADVANTEL HAD TO REIMBURSE these people, and the judgement was awarded to idea 34 communications. Although idea 34 was unable to re-coop ALL of their loss, they DID get reimbursed for a good portion. And being the phone-call avoiding parasite he is, I'm sure it was worth losing a few bucks just to see this guy's face in court.

At this point, we will be filing a small claim with the Brockton, Mass. District Court, and the kind gentleman with idea 34 will be more than happy to assist my company in any way he can.
Good luck to all of you who may pursue doing the same.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC