Complaint Review: ADigitalVillage.com

• Reported By:Riner Virginia
ADigitalVillage.com
aDigitalVillage.com Internet U.S.A.

ADigitalVillage.com Unauthorized charges on my verizon phone bill Internet

I recently paid my final verizon bill and have my service cancelled. However, I just received a bill from Verizon with charges for this provider. I have never authorized this service and am not real sure how long I have been billed for this scam because I don't usually look that closely at the bill. I have sent an email to this company but have yet to hear anything. I will update you on this scam as I get more information.

Brina
Riner, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2009 03:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ADigitalVillagecom/internet/ADigitalVillagecom-Unauthorized-charges-on-my-verizon-phone-bill-Internet-456415. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ADigitalVillage.com