Complaint Review: A&E Factory Service ,Shenae & Brenda

• Submitted: Wed, December 19, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, December 19, 2007

• Reported By:Baltimore Maryland
A&E Factory Service ,Shenae & Brenda
597 E Ordnance Road Glen Burnie, Maryland U.S.A.

A&E Factory Service ,Shenae & Brenda, Did and will not not reimburse me for repair that was not done completely! Lied about 90 day warantee! Glen Burnie Maryland

I called A&E Factory Service to my home in September of 2007 to fix my Frigidair Refrigerator. The technician was very nice, and said that the defrost thermostat was broken and needed to be repaired and replaced at the total cost of $186. We (my fiance and I) kindly paid this in hopes of it working again as it was not nearly as cold as it should have been.

After about a week, it went back to it's old form and stopped working properly. We called another technician out and this time he said the door was not aligned and that we needed to unscrew it and adjust it. Well, I did this and I came to find that this was not the problem. It was still back to it's old form and the back of the freezer kept on frosting up again ( this was the issue in the beginning). It was not fixed properly so we called a technician out a 3rd time and he confirmed that it would cost us $600 for a new compressor, and that the defrost thermometer was never the problem.

We have since called A&E at which time they agreed to pay us back $121 of the $186 since it was never fixed properly.

Well, we waited 7-10 days and we never got reimbursed. We called back to A&E and spoke with a Shenae, and a Brenda. I must say these two employees of A&E are very disgruntled and took the "service" out of customer service. They were rude and mean, and all of a sudden said we would not be reimbursed. We were guaranteed a 90 day window where they would come out and fix the problem again, or pay us back.

All we want is our $186 back for something that was never fixed.

So all in all, we paid $186 for an inexperience technician to do absolutley nothing to our refrigerator.

Eric
Baltimore, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2007 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AE-Factory-Service-Shenae-Brenda/Glen-Burnie-Maryland-21060/AE-Factory-Service-Shenae-Brenda-Did-and-will-not-not-reimburse-me-for-repair-that-wa-292876. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A&E Factory Service ,Shenae & Brenda