Complaint Review: A&E Factory Service in Ontario CA

• Updated: Mon, November 04, 2013

• Reported By: Teri — Crestline California
A&E Factory Service in Ontario CA
5691 E Philadelphia St · Ontario, CA Ontario, California USA

A&E Factory Service in Ontario CA HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Ontario California

I had a repair man come out to work on my dryer.  He said he'd be back in two weeks with the part, but that my dryer would work until then.  I just tried to use my dryer and it's not working.

I called A&E Factory Service to see if I could talk to the technician as I think he thought it would work.

I got Edwardo on the phone - he was rude, so I asked to speak with his supervisor - Edwardo hung up on me.

I called back and got Antonio.  I told Antoino of my issue with the technician and he said he would have him call me on Monday.  I then asked to speak with a supervisor regarding Edward's attitude and his hanging up on me.

Antonio said he would transfer me....he came back on the line in a few mintues and said that he has a supervisor prepped for my call.  I am on hold now for 1 1/2 hours.... no one is coming to the phone.  I have my phone under a couch cushion as the hold music is getting to me.

I KNOW I won't be talking to a supervisor anytime soon....that's for sure.

I then called Lowe's (where I bought the dryer) and filed a complaint against their service contractor.

Terrible customer service.

I then looked around the web and A&E Factory Service has TONS of complaints.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2013 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AE-Factory-Service-in-Ontario-CA/Ontario-California/AE-Factory-Service-in-Ontario-CA-HORRIBLE-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-Ontario-California-1096648. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A&E Factory Service in Ontario CA