Complaint Review: AE Factory Service

• Updated: Mon, September 03, 2012

• Reported By: case0005 — Jacksonville Florida United States of America
AE Factory Service
2511 Sullivan Rd College Park, Georgia United States of America

AE Factory Service Horrible Customer Service, Very Expensive College Park, Georgia

I submitted a request online and selected AE Factory Service.  The appliance that was being repaired was at a rental home I own.  After asking the repair man to complete the repairs and send me the invoice I was informed he was unable to do so.  I explained that he would fax, email, or mail the invoice.  I just needed a bill for my records.  No matter how I asked him to send me the information his answer was the same and he would not send me the invoice.  With technology where it is today there is no excuse to not be able to send a customer their invoice.  I was extremely dissatisfied with this service and told the repair man that I would be hiring a different vendor to complete the repairs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2012 07:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AE-Factory-Service/College-Park-Georgia-30337/AE-Factory-Service-Horrible-Customer-Service-Very-Expensive-College-Park-Georgia-936249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AE Factory Service