Complaint Review: A&E Factory Service

• Submitted: Mon, February 11, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 11, 2013

• Reported By: mad costumer — Imperial Beach California United States of America
A&E Factory Service
San Diego Ca. San Diego, California United States of America

A&E Factory Service Rip-off bad service repair San Diego, California

Do not use these rip-off artist unless you want to pay through the nose, wait for weeks and then only have the repair not work and have to repeat the process.

The reviews on this company are real.

I called in early January I called the Samung Factory service number to get service on my refrigerator ice maker.   Samsung set me up with A&E.  They came out on the 19th, at that time I was told the repairs would be $439.77.  The parts showed up 3 days later.   They set an appointment for February 2 between 1 and 5pm.  At 4pm they called and canceled the appointment and rescheduled for the 6th between 1 and 5pm.  At 4:30 they called again to see if they could reschedule.  I refused saying I had to reschedule my day to  wait all for them.  They then said they could get out around 7pm.  The repair rep arrived at 6:30 and worked for less than 10 minutes said all was fixed and left.  My ice maker has not  made any ice and now is making a rattling noise that is so loud you can't carry on a conversation in the kitchen.  When I called A&E they said they could not send a service rep out until the 23rd.  When I walked into the kitchen with my phone and let them hear the noise their response was sorry but on service until the 23rd.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AE-Factory-Service/San-Diego-California-91934/AE-Factory-Service-Rip-off-bad-service-repair-San-Diego-California-1012288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A&E Factory Service