Complaint Review: A&E Factory Service

• Submitted: Wed, January 26, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, January 26, 2011

• Reported By: Wealthbuilder — Houston Texas U.S.A.
A&E Factory Service

A&E Factory Service AE Factory Service, Whirlpool authorized factory service Scheduling nightmares; worthless service, Internet

A&E Factory Service has NO CLUE as to who pays their bills...(hint:It's the customer!)

Scheduling is a nightmare and a half! I need to fix my Whirlpool washer so I went online at Whirlpool's web site. Gave me a few options and I selected A&E for 12-5 service call. The enxt day they called to confirm an appointment 2 days later.

I waited 12-5. At that time, I left the house to run an errand and left a 14 yr old boy at home in case the tech arrived. He got a phone call 2 minutes after I left stating the tech would be there in an hour or so.

Sixteen minutes later, the tech arrived and my son told him that I would be back in 10 minutes, could he please wait. He told my son he would wait and my son called me. I headed straight home and got there 8 minutes later. The tech was gone. When I called A&E they said nobody was at my house so the tech had instructions to leave!

Well, let's see, THEY confirmed an appointment and didn't show. Then they show up when we are not expecting them and when I call, they tell me it's MY fault and I can reschedule a couple days later. I ask for him to come back...she says NO WAY.

Well, I rescheduled. Same time slot 12-5. Guess what? He doesnt show AGAIN, so I call at 5:00 sharp and ask for the manager. The manager and I have it out saying that they are too busy to have a tech come out today, she can reschedule. I said NO WAY, get the job done WHEN YOU AGREED.

Long story...tech finally arrives at 5:45 and he's angry cuz he was called off a job near his home. He looks at the washer, opens the filter and says, "Here's your problem, there's 2 pennies in there!". He closes the machine, not checking anything else.

Long story Part 2....after 2 loads, the machine breaks again. Ended up having a local repairman come out and he used his electrical meter to determine the MOTOR was bad. Fixed it and now it works.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2011 04:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AE-Factory-Service/internet/AE-Factory-Service-AE-Factory-Service-Whirlpool-authorized-factory-service-Scheduling-ni-687204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A&E Factory Service