Complaint Review: AE Worldwide

• Reported By: Home Relocation Specialists — sanford North Carolina
AE Worldwide
190 franklin tpke Mahwah,NJ 07430 , Select State/Province USA

AE Worldwide never paid for work completed Sanford North Carolina

I was contacted by AE Worldwide in May of 2013, to provide third party services for their moving company customers.

With this I was required to follow their guidleines in the scope of work to be performed. I handled a total of 13 jobs for AE Worldwide, from May 2013 through November 2013.

It is now January 2014, After repeated calls and notices I have yet to recieve a single response from this company. Let alone a single payment.

I had heard reports from other contractors around the country about the length of time they took to pay. I fiqured that I could handle a 90 day pay schedule. I am now going on 9 months, and not a single payment. This is the worst company in this industry.  Do not accept any work from them, you will not get paid

I have threatened to send invoices to their customers, but still no response. That is what my next step is. It is an absolute nightmare dealing with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2014 08:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AE-Worldwide/Select-StateProvince/AE-Worldwide-never-paid-for-work-completed-Sanford-North-Carolina-1121055. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AE Worldwide