Complaint Review: AEC FBO EDEBITPAY

• Updated: Tue, May 06, 2008

• Reported By:saint helens Oregon
AEC FBO EDEBITPAY
www.edpreporting.com Nationwide U.S.A.

AEC FBO EDEBITPAY (1-800-430-0672) AEC FBO EDEBITPAY submitted a electronic check to my bank for 49.95 for a "MasterCard Prepaid Card" neather my husband or I authorized. Nationwide

On April 30,2008 a electronic check was submitted to our bank,(on our joint checking account)in the amount of 49.95 It was to be paid to:"AEC FBO EDEBITPAY (1-800-430-0672)" On the signature line it reads "Authorized by your cutomer No signature required" On the Memo line:"Thank you for ordering your MasterCard Prepaid Car " and below that "362508030278" and "755066". The check # they used was 55066. The reference # was 80592755003. On the back was the edorsment >122242597< First Regional.

Luckily our bank returned it unpaid. My husband tried in vain to contact somebody to no avail. We now wait in fear for the next attack!

Laura
saint helens, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2008 12:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AEC-FBO-EDEBITPAY/nationwide/AEC-FBO-EDEBITPAY-1-800-430-0672-AEC-FBO-EDEBITPAY-submitted-a-electronic-check-to-my-ba-330790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AEC FBO EDEBITPAY