Complaint Review: AEC FBO Platinum Membership Or Consumerbill.com

• Updated: Thu, June 05, 2008

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
AEC FBO Platinum Membership Or Consumerbill.com
consumerbill.com Internet U.S.A.

AEC FBO Platinum MembershipAEC FBO Platinum Membership Or Consumerbill.com They charge my checking account 14.95 twice in a day, a couple times a month. When I called them and asked them to stop they said ok, but are still doing it. Internet

This company forces computer generated checks thru a bank account that I'm not even on but have a credit card for using my name and credit card information. The account is my boyfriends and he gave me a credit card on this account. This company was contacted by me and told to stop this and they said they would. They have not stoped, they continue to commit this fraud and take money from this account without permission. The bank cannot help since they have my credit card number correct. This is not even my checking account. If this is not fraud I don't know what is.

Helenna
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2008 10:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AEC-FBO-Platinum-Membership-Or-Consumerbillcom/internet/AEC-FBO-Platinum-MembershipAEC-FBO-Platinum-Membership-Or-Consumerbillcom-They-charge-my-337387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AEC FBO Platinum Membership Or Consumerbill.com