Complaint Review: AED Central

• Reported By: Joe — North Mankato Minnesota
AED Central
4065 Oceanside Blvd Oceanside, California USA

AED Central Lost Thousands of dollars! Oceanside California

Back in 2006 I purchased a body kit from AED. I advised them that I will be paying in two parts and they were fine with that. I paid them one half while I was in Iraq and when I came back I paid the other half, plus purchased a Ram Air hood.

A long time had passed (6 months) and I still have not received my products, I called and they kept saying it was on back order. After a while they stopped answering my phone calls and I could not even leave a voicemail since there box was always too full.

Now 6 years later I still have not heard back from them and I am out close to 4 thousand dollars. I wish someone out there can get a lawsuit put together, so we can take them for all the deserve! Who in their right mind in a business can steal that amount of money and get away with that. They belong in jail!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2013 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AED-Central/Oceanside-California/AED-Central-Lost-Thousands-of-dollars-Oceanside-California-1054760. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AED Central