Complaint Review: AEPC Member Services

• Updated: Sun, December 25, 2011

• Reported By: Ed — Dorchester Massachusetts United States of America
AEPC Member Services
1120 AVE OF THE AMERICAS New York, New York United States of America

AEPC Member Services AEPC MEMBER SERVICES 800-214-0039 -- A charge of $99 was made against my American Express account to AEPC Member Services. New York, New York

On December 20/2011 a charge of $99.95 was made against my American Express account to AEPC Member Services.  I am not interested in signing on to this account, whatever it is. I do know who they are. Not knowing what AEPC was, I went to the internet and found others complaining about the same thing on Ripoff Report.

I paid in full this balance, anyhow I would like tho get a credit from AEPC for the same total amount because I never had accepted, signed nor mailed for any service of AEPC. After my research into internet, I've discovered that this "company" (AEPC) made the something to many people since 2009. My question is, how or who can put a stop to these bad practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/25/2011 08:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AEPC-Member-Services/New-York-New-York-10036-6700/AEPC-Member-Services-AEPC-MEMBER-SERVICES-800-214-0039-A-charge-of-99-was-made-against-813765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AEPC Member Services