Complaint Review: AEROLINEAS ARGENTINAS

• Submitted: Fri, February 01, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, July 14, 2012

• Reported By:torquay Other
AEROLINEAS ARGENTINAS
aerolieasargentinas.com Buenos Aires, Argentina U.S.A.

AEROLINEAS ARGENTINAS "P* M*" Irmanos !!! 7 months with NO HELP to my LOST LUGGAGE Buenos Aires Argentina

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Aerolineas Argentinas - DANGER / PELIGRO

I was just checking some of the mentioned complains and I heard myself! I flu from SP in Brazil begining of june, 2007 to Rome with connection in Buenos Aires. Arriving in Rome found myself without my luggage, they declared delayed and promissed me to deliver it in 3 days. I spend all my trip without my luggage and any money help from the company, missed my tickets waiting for the slow service and got my money stolen during my trip.
During the last 7 months i have been trying to deal with this company worldwide... ( Brazil, Argentina, Spain, Italy and England); places where where I could have any hope of help or where I heard that my luggage could be. Spent so much money in phone calls and canot even count how many emails I have sent. Should I loose my hope or there is any chance that the JUSTICE still works???

Elaine
torquay
United Kingdom

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on AGM International

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2008 06:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AEROLINEAS-ARGENTINAS/Buenos-Aires-Argentina/AEROLINEAS-ARGENTINAS-P-M-Irmanos-7-months-with-NO-HELP-to-my-LOST-LUGGAGE-Buenos-305148. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AEROLINEAS ARGENTINAS

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Aerolineas Argentinas - DANGER / PELIGRO

AUTHOR: Kretina - (Argentina)

I was an employee of Aerolineas Argentinas for nearly 10 years.  I no longer work for them anymore.  I can tell you that this airline is one of the most poorly run and dangerous companies to work for in the world.  Everything gets stolen, the mechanics tools, the equipment, the passengers luggage, every piece of luggage gets opened and anything of value will be stolen.  The government has their political group "La Cmpora" running the airline of Aerolineas Argentinas.  They have made this airline run at a defecit for millions of dollars and they take anything that can be stolen, computers, office supplies, safety equipment, someone was even stealing the fire extinguishers from the aireplanes and selling them for $30 dollars each! Any employee who complains about corruption they get threatened and fired, they go to your house and break the windows and scratch your car from one end to the other for speaking up about the corruption. There are no safety standards you are risking your life flying this airline, there are some countries that will not allow Aerolineas Argentinas to fly their planes in to their airports because the airplanes have no safety and maintenance records.  The international community must get involved.  The government of Argentina, Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner, have stolen everything and corrupted this company and people in the air and people's on the ground life is at risk. AVOID AEROLINEAS ARGENTINAS YOU CAN BE KILLED BY THEIR OLD UNSAFE UNMAINTAINED AIRPLANES!!