• Report: #1019604

• Updated: Sun, February 24, 2013

• Reported By: stephmhut86 — Monrovia Maryland United States of America
AES American Education Services
P.O. Box 2461 Harrisburg, PA 17105-2461 Internet United States of America

AES American Education Services AES SUCCESS non-compliant, not helpful, doesnt follow own rules , Internet

After receiving my loan from AES I have been faithful in paying my monthly installments, even though 95% is intrest. I have also re-enrolled back into school which I have been in the past 3 years while working a full time job. I usually take 6 credits a semester qualifying me as part time. I sent in enrollment verification the beginning of february this year so I had the deferment to fall back on in case I could not make a payment or knew i would be late. They denied my request stating that my letter said part time. I asked isn't that what you needed to show i am in school? They informed me that the letter had to say half time, not part time, evidently than part time. Contacted my registration dept and had them send in a letter that i am in school HALF time. This was also denied. What else would they need? Why dont they follow their own rules? I am going to look for some legal advice because they are harassing me about my payments. I have always paid and never missed a payment. But now they have classified my account as delinquent because i havent paid this month for 21 days when technically my loan should be deferred. They never help me when i call and each rep i have spoken with tells me something different each time. I am seeking legal help and from what i have read from everyone else, they need to be served with many lawsuits to get their act straight. I believe they are just putting fale info out on their website and have their own set of rules to follow behind the scenes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2013 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AES-American-Education-Services/internet/AES-American-Education-Services-AES-SUCCESS-non-compliant-not-helpful-doesnt-follow-own-1019604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AES American Education Services