- Report: #1015318
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: AES Modules
AES Modules11554 Davis Creek Court Jacksonville, Florida United States of America
AES Modules Automotive Electronic Solutions Broken Promises - Part pad for but not received Jacksonville, Florida
On I ordered a PCM from Chris, ext. 5395 on 2-1-13. I was told that I would receive the part in 5 or 6 working days. My credit card has been charged $510 and after 10 business days I still do not have my PCM.
The latest communication from Chris on 2-14 was a voice mail from Chris telling me that this part has been shipped overnight. Chris did not provide me any details on the shipping, not the shipping company or a tracking number. If Chris had been accurate, the part should have arrived on 2-15. It is now 2-16 and still no part. It appears that you are not open on Saturday however the on hold greeting does not indicate this and after being on hold and listening to the someone will be with you message for 45 minutes, I finally
There are several red flags that make me believe that dealing with your company was a costly mistake.
1. No online confirmation of my order
2. No email confirmation of my order
3. No email address on your web page that can be used to contact you, therefor I am sending this by express mail
4. All communications are the result of me calling Chris, not him keeping me informed
5. Missed promises and inaccurate information provided by Chris
6. Multiple complains about your company online:
d. http://www.ripoffreport.com/aes-modules-automoti/auto-parts/aes-modules-automotive-electro-4818a.htm (this one mentions Chris by name)
e. There are more, but you get the picture
If I ever get my PCM I ordered and paid for, I now also doubt the quality of what I will receive.
I suspect that none of this will surprise you. If you truly interested in providing the service I paid for, a Manger (not Chris) should call me at xxx-xxx-xxxx.
I am a member of the Windy City Miata club, one of the largest in the US. I am also a member of Miata.net, a national Miata organization. I will do my best to help my fellow Miata owners avoid a similar terrible experience.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2013 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AES-Modules/Jacksonville-Florida-32256/AES-Modules-Automotive-Electronic-Solutions-Broken-Promises-Part-pad-for-but-not-receive-1015318. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.