respond

• Updated: Thu, May 15, 2014

• Reported By: dervissis — Asheville North Carolina
AES Modules
11554 Davis Creek Court Jacksonville, Florida USA

AES Modules National Parts WholesalersNational Parts DistributorsScumbags Inc. WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH IN MY LIFE. SCAMMED. LIED TO. CHEATED. Jacksonville Florida

Stay away from these mother-less pieces of s***!  I sent them my PCM for a simple diagnosis.  They charged my credit card before I even mailed them the part.  Justin (a scumbag that works there), promised a 2-3 day turn-around time.  They had my module for 6 days and did absolutely nothing.  Sent it back to me with the bracket installed upside-down.  Fixed nothing, diagnosed nothing.  I hope everyone involved with AES modules, from the phone girl to the reps, get cancer and die a slow and very painful death.  Wish I had done my homework before wasting 2 weeks of my time (without a vehicle) with these human trash.  Do the world a favor and KILL YOURSELVES.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2014 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AES-Modules/Jacksonville-Florida/AES-Modules-National-Parts-WholesalersNational-Parts-DistributorsScumbags-Inc-WORST-COMP-1147059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AES Modules