Complaint Review: AES

• Updated: Sat, February 25, 2012

• Reported By: br — new york New York United States of America
AES
PO BOX 2461 HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania United States of America

AES PHEAA AES "EDUCATION" SERVICES EMPLOYS UNEDUCATED MORONS HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania

Oddly enough, AES stands for AMERICAN EDUCATION SERVICES, and so you would think that the employees would at least be educated but I cannot understand why this simple issue has been going on for 6 months and yet, they just cannot understand simple ENGLISH?

This is a college loan.  I am still in school.  I was not supposed to pay this back until I graduated.

I am still in school, thus NOT yet graduated.

Per AESs own RULEs, on the back of THEIR own documents, that they KEEP sending TO ME every other week, threatening me with collection, they state that the SCHOOL must supply enrollment status and information, NOT THE STUDENT.

This information has been supplied to them by my advisor.

I have TOLD them this- AND EVEN SUPPLIED HER NAME AND MY SCHOOL INFO TO THEM (WHICH THEY OBVIOUSLY ALREADY
HAD!), 5 TIMES VIA EMAIL, AND 4 TIMES VIA POSTAL MAIL.

They have called my home and harassed me and my family 47 times, calling at all hours of the day and night.

I have put a DO NOT CALL request in writing TWICE to them.

I have told them NOT TO CALL verbally.

I have even written to them, explained all of this clearly, and even included text boxes for them to put simple answers for any questions that they might have as to WHY ON EARTH THEY MIGHT STILL FIND THE NEED TO CALL ME- INSTEAD OF CALLING MY SCHOOL/ADVISOR TO VERIFY MY INFORMATION!

But, today, despite all of this, I received another threatening letter and a new bill!

There is something very wrong with these people. They do not understand English. Oh, wait, that is them on the phone again.make that 48 times!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2012 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AES/HARRISBURG-Pennsylvania-17130/AES-PHEAA-AES-EDUCATION-SERVICES-EMPLOYS-UNEDUCATED-MORONS-HARRISBURG-Pennsylvania-844563. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AES