Complaint Review: AES

• Updated: Wed, July 17, 2013

• Reported By: Brandi — Baltimore Maryland
AES
P.O. Box 2461 Harrisburg PA 17105 Harrisdburg, Pennsylvania USA

AES American Education Services AES is a major Rip-Off!! Don't ever borrow a loan for this company! Harrisdburg Pennsylvania

To whom it may concern:

I have borrowed a 10,000 loan for AES back in the fall of 2008. I have made timely payments and as of May 2013 I have fell into hard times. I am a single mother trying to get child support for my son. I am currently getting state assistance and still barely making ends meet. I tried to call the company and explain my situation in a professional matter and ask that my loan be deferred for three months until I get established into my new career. I am in extreme economic hardship and my paycheck can barely pay for rent and diapers. My loan has went from 10,000 to 14,000 with the interest which is a total rip-off. I am not even 60 days past due and have already forwarded my account to collections. I made a partial payment in May and they are saying I am 74 days past due which is not true. These employees at AES are very rude and unprofessional. I had a lady tell me pay them instead of buying diapers for my son. She began screaming at me and I disconnected the call. I understand that I oew a debt and need to pay them but right now rent, food and diapers comes first! I am very upset and would appreciate if you can look into this company as they continue to rip innocent people like me off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2013 04:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AES/Harrisdburg-Pennsylvania-17105/AES-American-Education-Services-AES-is-a-major-Rip-Off-Dont-ever-borrow-a-loan-for-thi-1067895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AES